DestinoYearbook.com is a site dedicated to helping you reach Latinos with the gospel. Our contributors are staff, interns, volunteers, or students with The Destino Movement. We hope that you will find the resources available here helpful as you seek to engage this critically important audience. We truly believe that Latinos are going to change the world. We’re just glad to get to be a part of it.
If this is your first time to DestinoYearbook, these 9 posts represent some of our favorites over the past few years:
- Why Do We Need Both Cru and Destino?
- Five Majority Culture Postures Towards Ethnic Minority Ministry
- Why the Hispanic Student In Cru May Not Want to Start Destino
- Values that Shaped Destino Winter Conference
- The Catholic in Me
- This is Where I Live
- Six Postures of Ethnic Minority Culture Towards Majority Culture
- Who Decides what it Means to be Latin@?
- Every Student. Every Story.
(Any content on this site is the authors’ own opinion and does not necessarily reflect that of Destino.)